Antique Teak FurnitureHow to Easily Clean Sofa, Affected Dust or stains Care TipsInterior Design Tips: Mistakes in Interior Decoration And How To Avoid It. Antique furniture of teak furniture is typical of Indonesia is a popular all walks of life and society abroad. Indonesia has thousands of hectares of teak forest ever developed to date and supported many craftsmen from several areas in Java are carved teak wood with a classic design and attractive, providing high added value in making teak teak furniture sale value becomes higher.
Teak Furniture has a large selection of designs – teak outdoor furniture
including the design of minimalistTips on Choosing a Minimalist Guest Chairs furniture and carved furniture, they both have their own market share, the price is cheap to be worth tens of millions of dollars. The resulting products include chairsTips on Choosing a Minimalist Guest Chairs, sofas, cabinets, doorChange Your Residence Physical with Minimalist Entrance Door, sketsel, bed, tableTable Paper Lamp combination of East and West dll.Design continuously evolve with changing tastes of the public to make furniture to remain popular with the public. Strength and durability of teak wood to make people still choose teak as a priority choice when buying teak furniture.
teak outdoor furniture picture
Antique furniture does not have tens or hundreds of years old, but can also result a new reproduction that follows the style and shape of furniture in an era or a new production is still maintaining the authenticity of the design. But for the care, the same antique teak furniture still shine after all these years we have if cared for properly. Both should get the proper treatment, here are some tips to keep your teak furniture remains durable:
1. Keep the surface of fine furniture, avoid any scratches, stains and dull the colors, for example by always using a cloth over the surface of a table or chairHow to Easily Clean Sofa, Affected Dust or stains and sofaTips on Choosing a Sofa cushion for Perfecting Your Sofa appearance were given foam as the base. The cloth can minimize the possibilities that could damage your antique furniture is slowly
2. Place your antique furniture – like : teak outdoor furniture - in a place that has a normal temperature and humidity. Also try furniture that is not etrkena sunlight or other heat source directly, because it can make your furniture look dull, cracked or warped layer.
3. Clean between or corner carving teak furniture or teak furniture by using a small soft brush. On these points the dust and mold are nested. Small brush to sweep the corners that are difficult to reach with a washcloth. Wipe with a soft brush until clean.
4. Use the pledge to clean the surface of the Indonesian furniture. Spray a pledge to the surface of the furniture and wood furniture sidelines. Spray as needed. Do not be redundant. Pledge can be found in a furniture store or market.
5. Teak furniture surfaces have been cleaned with a pledge to be cleaned with a rag ball. Then allowed to dry. Ball of cloth can be bought at the hardware store.
6. Clean your antique teak furniture in this way at least once a month. For daily cleaning wood furniture, simply brush the surface of your wood furniture or a table with a feather duster evenly.
7. each treatment should also be done with caution, for example, how to move an antique chair should be removed from the holder, instead of being moved or just hold the arm or back support only. Because you never know, if the connection is not as strong as the previous chair.
8. Re-polishing antique furniture, at least 2-3 years to keep it attractive.
With regular maintenance your teak furniture is guaranteed to both the minimalist and the carving will be preserved along the J bias into the family legacy furniture.
Let’s increase the use of teak furniture in the country to help preserve the art of carving and furniture as well as develop it as a wealth of original Indonesia products. Antique Teak Furniture Care Tips.