Build a Healthy and Convenient BathroomContemporary Style Bathroom Furniture. Build, Bathroom a Healthy and Convenient. Do you want or perhaps are building a bathroom? What first comes to mind when you want to build or renovate the bathroom? The first, and absolute, is a guarantee of privacy and health. Construction of the bathroom had to be sturdy. Second, when you are comfortable in it. Third, access to the bathroom should be easily accessible by all residents.
These things are basic common criteria. Still there are some additional measures, such as what devices are used in the bathroom, the air traffic system, pattern floors and walls, bathroom colors, accessories, and so forth. So that your bathroom is comfortable and safe, there are several things to note:
Build a Healthy and Convenient Bathroom
1. Make sure the air circulation in the bathroom well, so it is not trapped inside. In addition, the ventilationPractical Tips Create Ventilation Air in Small Houses should be directed to the bathroom outside the room (avoid the room).
2. For accessories, selected a more captivating. For doors and glass in the bathroom, choose a higher quality. Options on the quality of the end will make you happy because the jamb and the doorChange Your Residence Physical with Minimalist Entrance Door leaves are not easily eaten by termites. Glass is also very varied and not broken.
3. Put the two flowers or perfume in the bathroom corner’ll appear fresh atmosphere.
4. For a small bathroom, the light used must be sufficiently bright to give a clean impression. While for larger bathrooms, lightingSome Tips Organizing Your Living Room Lighting can be adjusted with the desire.
5. Use the tiles to the walls with a smooth surface, easy to clean and do not capture the dirt. While the more rugged ceramicTips for Choosing the Right Ceramic for Tiny Houses floorTips on How to Prevent Pottery Raised Floor / Popping. Avoid using harsh and gloomy colors to avoid the impression of a dirty and dark.
6. For the security of the elderly and small children, you should install railing or handle near the shower.
7. Note the slope of the bathroom floor, a minimum of 2 percent toward drainage (floor drain), so that no stagnant water in the bathroom.
8. Avoid using too frequent use of acid materials to clean the bathroom floor for environmental sustainability.
If some of these additional criteria can be met, it seems you can have a comfortable bathroom. Build a Healthy and Convenient Bathroom