Contractor or Contractor Services, Which Will You Choose When Building a House? We will build a new house or renovating a house that you live so long is a serious matter. There are many different things you will need to think about it, but the most basic of which is as carefully as you choose the architect to design your house and how the implementation process. You certainly will work with architects and contractors who understand your desire and must have experienced, not least architects and contractors who are willing to discuss and absorb ideas and your input to get the best results in building your house later.
Contractor or Contractor Services, Which Will You Choose When Building a House?
If my illustration above in accordance with what you are experiencing now, then this article is right for you read as a material consideration in building or renovating your home. FYI, the discussion regarding the service rate of Architects, the advantages of using their services I’ve discussed my previous diartikel. So in this article we will only discuss how you select and work with those who will carry out the construction of your home.
For those of you who will build or renovate a house, maybe now you too are confused to choose whether you will use the services of a foreman or a building contractor to build your house is. Many people who argue that the foreman would be cheaper service, whether it is complete? Let us consider the following.
Using the services of contractors will be cheaper with some conditions as follows:
- You have enough time to supervise and purchase materials for the purposes of the field during construction.
- House plan design drawings are ripe and Image Field is available to complete.
- Can read the image field, so you can follow during the construction process.
- Mastering the procedure and the stages of home building process.
- Technical control of construction and installation of the field, do not just follow the advice foreman.
- Trustworthy foremen and their workers (carpenters) good quality.
- Implementation of development carried out by the total volume of wage labor.
- Can be restrained in the selection of materials and be consistent with the initial design, so that construction costs are not inflated.
But the use of contractors can also be more costly if:
- You only have a limited time, so that disrupted the continuity of supervision and delivery of material to the field is often too late.
- House plan design drawings have not been cooked, so that frequent changes of design, and image field is incomplete, this may result in job apart pairs.
- Did not control the field with good pictures, so it could happen a patchwork job.
- Well not yet mastered the procedures and implementation stages of development, so as to lower the quality of house building.
- Not mastered the technical construction and installation of field can lead to progress the implementation progress of the work to be slow (it could be the installation is not straight / elbows).
- Dishonest foreman and the builder is not good quality, (which occurs foreman disappeared in the middle of the implementation of the construction of houses).
- Implementation of the work in stages diborongkan wage work.
- The possibility of greater loss of material in the field.
- No Budget Plan (RAB) that would build houses.
Services Contractor (Building Contractor)
If you choose a building contractor, of course, you must choose a building contractor who is experienced and qualified. If you need to review the homes ever built by the contractor and see how it went. Here are some advantages if you choose to use the services of a building contractor:
- Can determine the approximate total cost to be incurred.
- House plan design drawings and graphics field is definitely ready, because if not ready good contractor will not carry out development work before the image is complete, so they do not lose.
- Field supervision can be done on a regular basis (1 time per week).
- No need to purchase or provide materials needed in the field.
- Not exposed to risk if there is material missing from the project.
- No need to think about the technical construction and installation.
- There is a maintenance period of 3 (three) months from the contractor, that if during any period of maintenance work that the results are less good, you can ask the contractor to fix it again at no additional cost.
As for the disadvantages of using the services of building contractors almost nothing, because the fee or surcharge (service contractor) that you spend is a payoff for services already provided by the Contractor who has replaced you (time and effort and expertise) for the construction of houses start to finish.
From the comparison, as already written above, you can choose the type of service you’ll use the time to build a house. Congratulations to build a house .. Contractor or Contractor Services, Which Will You Choose When Building a House?