Some Considerations In Selecting or Buying Houses
Some Considerations In Selecting or Buying Houses
Buying a home is a decision process that requires a transaction before the transaction seriousness and rigor. Yand unilateral cancellation due to the decision to rush the transaction will result in a loss on the part of consumers themselves. Consumer losses if the resignation would normally impact on the charred money booking fee, or cutting some of the advances already paid to the developer. To avoid the things that are not favorable then below are some tipsInterior Design Tips: Mistakes in Interior Decoration And How To Avoid It on buying a home that can be utilized.
After determining where the financial position, then we find a suitable home for us. There are several options, among others:
a. Tips Buy New homes, new home of the developer of this calculation easier. the numbers were clear, but the problem is very limited choice. Idle time to wait for this house long enough, some even put up a large housing grace period of up to 2 years old. It was not guarantee we’ve got neighbors.
b. Tips Buy Second homes, second homes is actually a very attractive option. In addition to a closer location. buying a second home means buying public and the environment that is so. And this house can be occupied immediately.
The house is one requirement that must be fulfilled by man. Because their home is a place to live, sleep, shelter, and refuge from anything that might harm themselves. Therefore, having a home would be a dream of every human life, let alone who are married. Selecting a home can be said to be tricky, considering the price that can not be said to be cheap and usually also be used for life will require careful consideration before you drop the selection to one housing project that you seek.
Here are some things that can be Some Considerations In Selecting or Buying Houses:
Included in these internal factors are the things that directly relate to the house that you seek include physical buildings, utilities, home position of the main road, and the environment in the housing itself. Assessment of the physical buildings we can review from the exterior, interiorStrategies for get Full Scholarship in Interior Design Program, and the quality of the building.
From the exterior you can assess some of the following:
The model house is minimalistTips on Choosing a Minimalist Guest Chairs, tropical3 Elements Essentials for Tropical House Design, contemporary, or classic?
How much sunlight that can enter into the house?
How good is the air ventilationPractical Tips Create Ventilation Air in Small Houses system is provided so as to ensure good air exchange?
The impression is there a majestic and spacious as well as aesthetics or beauty of the building are visible when you look at the house?
Are there any remaining land behind the main room that you can develop a private bathroomMINIMALIST BATHROOM DESIGN EXAMPLE, inner courtyard, etc.?
From the interior you can consider:
- Layout or plan to offer, whether causing the room seem cramped or otherwise and whether the movement of people from one room to another can be easily done?
- How many bedrooms that have been provided and is there room for the maid?
- What about the ceiling height houses, is high enough so that enlarging the impression of the room?
- What about the distance of septic tank with a water source, reservoir or water pipes, are already eligible for more than 5 meters?
- What about the volume septic tank? Large volume will certainly extend the period cleaning which means great savings.
- In terms of building quality, the things you should consider are:
- Structure, have the building constructed with reinforced concrete structures?
- How did the foundation, the type of continuous shallow foundation, foot plate, bored pile, etc.?
- Material foundations are reinforced concrete, stone or stone sides intact?
- Foundation design taking into account whether the power if you want to add a floorTips on How to Prevent Pottery Raised Floor / Popping or not?
- What materials for walls, Hebel, red brick, or brick, and is there any cracks on the wallInteresting variation Interior Decor to your Wall?
- What about the wall separating the house next doorChange Your Residence Physical with Minimalist Entrance Door, a single system or coupling?
- What wood is used for door and window frames, oven camphor, camphor non oven, meranti or other materials?
- What materials are used for the bathroom tub and sink and toilet?
- What materials are used for roof truss, galvalum or still use wood?
- This type of ceiling material used is still triplex or already from gypsum?
- Tiled, concrete, ceramicTips for Choosing the Right Ceramic for Tiny Houses, or tile usual?
- Finish, good or not?
Assessment of utilities that you can do include:
- The availability of clean water, whether the source of taps or wells still use the land?
- Has the power grid is available there and how much power supplied by the developer?
- Is ready to dial the telephone network?
- Is there a natural gas distribution pipes for residential housing?
- How does the system utilities, whether above ground or planted in the ground?
- How tidiness utility such as the laying of electricity and water meter, pipe, valves, cables, etc.?
From the home position of the main road you can judge how a strategic place, whether within easy reach of major road or even vice versa. It is usually also associated with the availability of public transport around the place, getting closer and easier access from the main road it will usually be more and more also public transportation available.
Residential environment in which you can make a material consideration are:
- How ROW way?
- Type of road environment is concrete, asphalt, or paving blocks?
- What public facilities are provided?
- Security system, cluster or non-cluster?
- How to access into restricted environments or free?
- Are there security guards provided by the developer and how much?
- What about the cleanliness of their environment, whether administered by the developer or not?
- How to drain the dirty water?
- Is that environment including flood prone areas?
- How is lightingSome Tips Organizing Your Living Room Lighting the way?
External Factors Considerations In Selecting or Buying Houses
Some things to consider related to these external factors are:
- Distance and travel time from housing location to the place of your daily activities?
- Whether through congestion points, is there alternative pathways?
- How does the availability of public transport?
- How far is the location of the places that are considered important such as the toll booth, markets, places of worship, hospitals, places to eat and entertainment, inter-city bus terminals, railway stations, airports and government offices?
- What about the pollution levels around the site, usually to areas near the industrial park will be higher levels of pollution?
- Is the area around where it is free of flooding?
Note also the danger of risk factors that may threaten the surrounding housing, such as: land prone to landslides, flood, etc..
Usually overlooked by legal factors when choosing your dream house, but this is very important factor to consider.The things to note here are:
Types of land titles are given, whether SHGB or already SHM?
How is the status of the land? Do not get stuck buying a house on the disputed land or who is being pledged.
Note also the developer’s reputation and track record, can be trusted or not?
Finally, after considering various factors, economic factors so this is what will determine whether or not you buy a house. That need to be a material consideration are: area of land and buildings as compared with the price offered and the ability of our own finances.
Prioritizing choose a larger land area for the same price even though the building area is smaller, because sooner or later you will definitely renovate the house that you occupy.
By following the guidelines as written above, you may be wise and not wrong in choosing a home that you will later occupy. Remember that owning a home is an investment, therefore, his election would not be in vain. Welcome to choose and buying houses! Some Considerations In Selecting or Buying Houses
- Minimalist Garden Design Inspiration
- Minimalist Houses In Style & Cost
- How to Move To The New House
- How to Choosing Fence Like A Frame
- Ceramics For The Floor Considerations
- MINIMALIST BATHROOM DESIGN EXAMPLE
- Tips on Choosing a Minimalist Guest Chairs
- Tips on Choosing a Guest Chair
- Tips on Home Buy Loans
- Home Buying Tips for Beginners